In order to accomplish its mission, Family of Faith Christian University has designed institutional goals so that each student will be prepared for a life of dedication and service to God. These goals incorporate growth in the student’s mental abilities, professional abilities, personal character, and spiritual life. Upon completion of his studies at Family of Faith Christian University, each student will:
- Know the Word of God, have a sound theology, and be equipped to grow as a disciple of Christ in building the Kingdom of God.
- Be professionally educated and trained in a specific field of study and be ready to function in a church, a Christian school, or a business.
- Have a general education that will complement the specific chosen field of study.
- Reflect the character of the revealed Christ through a devoted and selfless life in both vocational performance and daily living.
- Function in the New Testament church according to the five-fold ministry church government pattern while exemplifying one’s understanding of authority and submission.
- Desire to go to the nations to build, to intercede, and to advance the Kingdom of God in all the earth.
- Follow each instruction given by the Holy Spirit just as demonstrated by Christ in obedience to the Father.
- Know the content and backgrounds of the Bible.
- Demonstrate an increased understanding and use of the spiritual gifts and the five-fold leadership giftings.
- Explain how the character of Christ is vital to one’s personal life and to one’s ministry and how he/she is growing in this area.
- Gain a foundational knowledge of the historical and theological elements of church history and their impact on the church today.
- Be able to release the power of the Holy Spirit in situations requiring physical healing, emotional healing, and deliverance.
- Interpret and exegete the Word of God as they minister the Word through preaching and teaching.
- Articulate and model a biblical philosophy of leadership, vital church ministries, and ethical issues.
- Demonstrate leadership ability in various ministries of the church.
- Detail principles necessary for the continued and successful worldwide penetration of the gospel with reference to the move of God in the church past and present.
- Students completing their Bachelor of Arts in Church Ministry with an emphasis in Cross-Cultural Missions Leadership will have cultivated a dynamic relationship with Christ & Christ’s Church, and developed the leadership competency to reach those from other cultures and nations with the gospel, establishing reproducible micro-churches and ministries within the people group they are serving.