To graduate with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Church Ministry or Church Ministry (Business Emphasis), the student must complete the following requirements:
|General Education Core||36 hours|
|ADVANCE Program||54 hours|
|Elective Credit||40 hours|
- English Composition: 6 hours
- Speech: 3 hours
- Social Science: 3 hours
- US History: 3 hours
- US Government: 3 hours
- History & Humanities: 9 hours
- Science: 6 hours
- Mathematics: 3 hours
Each degree requires 130 semester hours acceptable to FFC with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better.
The General Education Core must include the following:
- ADVANCE Program Core courses must be completed with a grade of “C” or better in each course.
- Display good Christian Character.
- Complete all Chapel and Christian Service requirements.
- Complete a graduation interview with the College President or his designated representative during the semester of graduation.
- Be recommended for graduation by the faculty.
- Be current on all financial obligations with the College.
- Attend commencement activities.