The key to personal conduct may be summed up with respect for God, respect for others, and respect for yourself, which exhibits exemplary behavior in the Christian community, and among others, on or off campus. May this be a standard that helps determine how you dress, where you go, what you see, what you say, and what you do.
As a student in the FFCU ADVANCE Program, it is expected that a high standard of behavior is maintained while on campus. This standard includes, but is not limited to the following examples:
- Coming to class prepared to participate in learning activities, including reading the text assignments and completing all written assignments before class.
- Arriving on time for class.
- Faithfully completing all requirements for Christian Service and chapel.
- Maintaining purity of speech and action.
- No use of tobacco, alcohol, or drugs in any form.
- No guns or explosives.
Each student is asked to sign an agreement with these standards. Students found to be in violation of these expectations, will be counseled for restoration. It is the purpose at Family of Faith Christian University to surround students with love, understanding, and guidance for the students’ welfare and development as faithful servants of Christ.