Specific Program Objectives
Students completing the Management and Ethics program through the ADVANCE degree-completion program will receive a BA Church Ministry—Business Emphasis and will be able to do the following:
1. Interpret and exegete the Word of God as he ministers the Word through preaching and teaching.
2. Articulate a biblical philosophy of leadership, vital church ministries, ethical issues, and evangelism.
3. Demonstrate leadership ability in various ministries and in management and business operations.
4. Prepare and analyze financial statements.
5. Use biblical, statistical, economic, and legal principles in order to make sound business decisions.
GENERAL STUDIES 36 hours
English Composition ——6 hours
Social Science—————3 hours
U.S. History—————–3 hours
U.S. Government———–3 hours
History and Humanities—9 hours
MANAGEMENT & ETHICS COURSES 54 hours
BIB 123 New Testament Survey
BIB 133 Old Testament Survey
BIB 223 Basic Theology 1
BIB 303 Biblical Basis of Church Leadership
BIB 503 Understanding and Applying the Bible
BIB 513 Biblical Worldview
BUS 503 Management Principles
BUS 513 Communication Concepts
BUS 523 Microeconomics
BUS 533 Accounting Concepts for Managers
BUS 603 Organizational Behavior
BUS 613 Organizational Marketing and Sales
BUS 623 Macroeconomics
BUS 633 Entrepreneurship and Small Business
BUS 643 Financial Management
BUS 653 Legal Implications for Business
BUS 663 Ethical Decisions in the Workplace
GEN 503 Goals, Priorities and Attitudes
ELECTIVE CREDIT 40 hours
CHRISTIAN SERVICE 4 hours
4 hours of the following
CSP 111 Christian Service