In order to accomplish its mission, Family of Faith Christian University has designed institutional goals so that each student will be prepared for a life of dedication and service to God. These goals incorporate growth in the student’s mental abilities, professional abilities, personal character, and spiritual life. Upon completion of his studies at Family of Faith Christian University, each student will:
- Know the Word of God, have a sound theology, and be equipped to grow as a disciple of Christ in building the Kingdom of God.
- Be professionally educated and trained in a specific field of study and be ready to function in a church, a Christian school, or a business.
- Have a general education that will complement the specific chosen field of study.
- Reflect the character of the revealed Christ through a devoted and selfless life in both vocational performance and daily living.
- Function in the New Testament church according to the five-fold ministry church government pattern while exemplifying one’s understanding of authority and submission.
- Desire to go to the nations to build, to intercede, and to advance the Kingdom of God in all the earth.
- Follow each instruction given by the Holy Spirit just as demonstrated by Christ in obedience to the Father.